Are you a micro business owner? Here’s some juicy social media advice
This week I got the chance to hang out with Julie Hall from Women Unlimited as part of her Micro Entrepreneur – the magic of thinking small series.
I always love talking with Julie. She was one of my first mentors when I took my initial tentative steps into solo-working. Her passion, support and encouragement for us biz ladies has been massively valuable, and a huge inspiration to me and thousands of others.
So, I was thrilled to jump on Google Hangouts on Air with Julie to talk about one of our fave subjects: social media strategies for micro businesses.
In a compact 30 minutes we dissected the topics that affect solo-workers and micro business owners when using social media and the internet to raise the profile, including:
- The 2 things to consider when choosing your social media channel when just starting out
- How to deal with the mass of great resources and information on the internet to stop overwhelm
- The biggest mistakes micro entrepreneurs make on social media
- How to make connections with influencers and the media, and the simple approach to finding them in the first place
- The privacy debate, and social media marketing for shy peeps and introverts
Plus, I share some of my must-use tools that make social media marketing a breeze (almost!)
There’s loads more too (it’s amazing what you can squeeze into 30 minutes!) so watch the recording below. Grab a pen and enjoy..!
Get your actionable online marketing tips, delivered to your inbox each week - for free
Are you ready
If you think you haven't got time for social media and don't understand the latest marketing trends, you're in the right place.
Sign up for super speedy, bite-size tips delivered every week - for free.